IT Automation Trainings: Up & Running mit ConSol
In our training & coaching workshops we will show you how to use automation tools for infrastructure tasks correctly and how to turn those tools into your virtual employees. We will support you in automating complex manual tasks, which will minimize your system’s error rate.
This way you will save costs and trouble and your employees will be able to concentrate on more important things. Together, we will increase the crisis resilience of your IT infrastructure and your IT environment, because they will be easier to maintain, easier to be reproduced and easier to scale. You may also find more detailed information in our webcasts on "Robust IT-Systems". Interested in IT automation? Just get in touch with us!
Let’s Automate – Our Training Levels
Before we start the workshop, we will identify the current status of your company’s IT automation. Where is the highest demand and where can we assist and advise you in order to perfect the automation steps already taken? This way, we will give you exactly the support you need. The trainings can take place at our premises, at your site or remote.
Know Your Tools
One-Day Workshop with ConSol Experts:
- application examples
- tool classification, a.o. Ansible/Terraform
- teaching the basics
- hands-on training
- best practices, a.o. automation via job scheduling
- development processes
Plan Your Automation
One-Day Workshop with ConSol Experts:
- identifying & discussing the customer’s specific application scenarios
- opportunities and benefits
- obstacles and Risks
- conceptualizing processes
- identification of tools suitable for the application
- rough planning of a preferred application as a prototype
- scoping of application within the frame of the prototype
- planning of systems and tools to be used
Build Your Prototype
One-day or Multi-Day Workshop with a ConSol Consultant – depending on the requested scope of coaching:
- recap preceding learnings & joint development of prototype
- learning by doing: developing the prototype in "mob programming"
- testing the implementation
- targeted result: a prototype’s code & skills the customer can build on
- "Call your Coach"- contingent including
- post-training remote support
- regarding acute problems and questions in automation
Important: Basically, the levels build on one another, but can be booked separately according to the level of automation and knowledge in your company.
- Personal IT services can be offered to users via a self-service portal, executed in the background via automated jobs, no manual tasks involved.
- The deployment of computing resources can be randomly automated in the public or private cloud. The resources can be automatedly removed after being used.
- Parameterized deployment-"playbooks" allow for realizing complex scenarios, like e.g. multiple client installations, each with individual configurations, and remain manageable.
- Automated mass rollouts of software updates can save a lot of time and manual effort.
CI/CD and automated deployments:
- Infrastructure automation plays an important part for effective and reliable processes in the CI/CD environment.
- Via parameterized "playbooks" individual deployments based on a common template can be rolled out fully automated for each stage of development (e.g. test, user acceptance, production).
- In the public or private cloud, training and test environments can be arbitrarily created and removed again.
What is defined by code is also documented. These use cases seem familiar? Then our coaching is your perfect solution!
ConSol’s SRE Know-how
With four areas of expertise, software engineering, cloud consulting, IT operations and monitoring, ConSol covers all aspects of site reliability engineering.
Which cloud suits you best? What does the right target architecture look like? And which aspects should you take into consideration when choosing a provider? We support you from analysis to transition of your cloud software, always bearing in mind IT security aspects and data availability.
Open Source Monitoring
Monitoring requirements increase with the complexity of modern IT infrastructures. ConSol supports your company from conception through implementation to full operation of globally distributed monitoring platforms. We will make sure, that you can always rely on your business IT.