NGINX Application PlatformTogether We Speed Up Application Delivery for Microservices
The NGINX Application Platform is a bundle of products that combined provide companies with the tools they need to develop and operate modern, high-performing applications that are scalable and reliable. The NGINX Application Platform includes NGINX Plus for load balancing and application delivery, NGINX App Protect for security, and NGINX Unit to run the application code, all monitored and managed by NGINX Controller. The products all are based on open source technologies.
ConSol MENA is a open source specialist and part of the NGINX Preferred Partner Programm. Thus we work hand in hand to enable our customers to build applications fast, precisely and absolutety secured.
From Monolithic to Microservice Architecture
A modern application requires to be built on a modern software architecture. The NGINX platform enables customers to transform their monolithic apps into dynamic and microservices-based applications.
Microservices are a way to modularize applications into small and composable fragments to which tasks are assigned to. Apps consist of a set of services, which are faster to develop, and much easier to understand and maintain. Each of these services can also be developed independently by a team that is focused on that service. It also allows for continuous deployment, because each microservice can be deployed independently.
Silo the dev teams and less dependence
Deploy piece by piece without affecting other systems
Safely scale our your app by using advanced load balancing
Run in containers, on your existing hardware, or in the cloud
Moreover, developers focus rather on business functionalities while creating microservices than on technological aspects. The main question is what is supposed to be the capability of a service and how can it contribute to the general business capability? On top the development of microservices holds the opportunity to push forward a company’s DevOps culture as you work in cross-functional teams.
- Support every application and API, in any cloud
- Gain deployment flexibility—NGINX Controller is a Docker package, deployable anywhere
- Spin up Controller and NGINX Plus instances on any public or private cloud
- Manage NGINX Plus instances on any public or private cloud
- Securely extract meaningful health and performance metrics
- Integrate into monitoring tool of choice
- Get the most out of your existing monitoring and analytics software investments
- Leverage fast, reliable REST APIs
Analysis & Monitoring
- Meet application performance and reliability SLAs
- Reduce troubleshooting time and effort with accurate, specific, real-time error alerts
- Gain deep visibility and insights into KPIs on a per-API GW basis
- Visualize real-time traffic and system stats
- Analyze usage and performance trends for 200 metrics from the OS to individual NGINX Plus instance
NGINX the App Delivery Platform
MANY WAYS TO USE NGINX TO DELIVER CODE TO CUSTOMERS
Also part of our partner family:
Exclusive Networks for subscriptions and more